ADSL Tester is the essential tool for ADSL line opening, maintenance and troubleshooting. ADSL testers those are easy to operate and have stable performance, are widely used in the carriers ADSL network construction.
ADSL Tester can connect different location on the subscriber loop to make a network service quality assessment. It can assess not only at infrastructure and client patch panels, but also at junction boxes and network interface device (NID) and other position. It is the essential test tool for ADSL engineers.
The most commonly used ADSL Tester is ADSL2+ Tester. It is an easy-to-use, hand-held advanced telecommunication tester that used for the installation, maintenance and measurement of ADSL2+ service. It supports the testing function such as parameter, error, DMM, PING that related to ADSL2+ service, user register authentication on the ADSL2+ user’s line side. It also directly enables the engineers to verify, troubleshoot and evaluate the ADSL2+ service.
It is the right tool for the ADSL test network. FiberStore supplies a range of ADSL2+ Testers. Here are some product Features of them.
1. Support ADSL2+, ADSL2, RE-DSL and ADSL.
2. The real-time display of the uplink and downlink rate and flow.
3. The overall performance of the visual display line connection, to assist in the completion of the test, easy, simple, no training.
4. English interface, easy to operate.
5. Large-screen LCD (with backlight), panel key is simple to use, the test results at a glance.
6. Support Dying Gasp function, the instrumentation power down the central office network resources can be released in a timely manner.
7. Light weight, small size, easy to carry.
8. With automatic shutdown feature.
9. You can use batteries or external power supply.
10. Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, automatically charging, fast charging in instrumentation work. And has a charging indicator, low voltage alarm indication.
And there are some Parameters of our ADSL testers.
1. Connection standard: divided into ADSL2 +, ADSL2, RE-ADSL and ADSL, which is associated with the central office DSLAM port opened.
2. Uplink and downlink data rates: test point of the current number of rate.
3. Line capacity: improve the space of the line that represents the current line, the highest rate that the current line can be opened. This is related to the line length and quality.
4. Uplink and downlink noise margin: reflect the line valid signal in the transmission ratio. The larger the value, the less line noise, less interference, on the contrary, more proof line noise signal. Under normal circumstances, the value of not less than seven, otherwise, the higher rate of dropped calls, or even open the barrier.
5. Dropping rate than the uplink and downlink attenuation: reflect the overall line ADSL signal loss, the greater the value, the more serious loss, general value in the 55-58 between easily dropped, the value in more than 58 high, and even open the barrier.
If you want to buy ADSL testers, please come here. For all the ADSL Testers supplied in FiberStore, we provide the lowest price and one year warranty.
Copyright © 2002-2018. All Rights Reserved.