The client, a state university, needed to build a new dormitory wireless network without destroying the original renovation to meet the increasing demand of students for wireless Internet access in the dormitory. FS.com's dormitory wireless solution for universities offers high-speed seamless roaming and simplified management with reduced costs.
- Challenge 1The wireless signal is weak in the dormitory bathroom, and network congestion issues arise when the number of users in the dormitory increases.
- Challenge 2The client wishes to upgrade the wireless device deployment of the network without damaging the existing wiring structure while ensuring aesthetics.
- Challenge 3The client requires unified management and operation of the wireless network in student dormitory buildings.
- Next-Generation Wi-Fi 6 Devices Upgrade Dormitory NetworksStudents reported slow internet speeds and weak signals in dormitories. FS solution team upgraded the network with S3410-24TS-P and S5860-20SQ switches. AP-N515H devices were deployed for full coverage, Wi-Fi 6 technology, and security features. The upgraded network surprised students during the two-week trial.
- The 86-Panel AP Solution Creates a Beautiful Environmental LayoutTo avoid costly renovations, FS solution team used 86-panel design for AP-N515H in the dormitory, matching the wall switch appearance, saving space and blending with the environment. The Access Points can be managed centrally and monitored remotely to meet customer requirements.
- FS Airware Automatic Monitoring Enables Integrated Intelligent Operation and MaintenanceManaging wireless network equipment in over 2,000 dormitories is challenging. FS Airware cloud platform provides a controllable management platform for multiple APs with cloud troubleshooting and network visualization features. Customers can remotely troubleshoot issues and centralize the management of FS wireless equipment for real-time warning and fault location.