The Netherlands-based dairy company is dedicated to offering top-notch, wholesome, and secure dairy products. With the expansion of enterprise production scale, enterprises need a more stable and reliable wireless network. FS successfully solved business inefficiencies caused by low temperature warehouse environments, high signal shielding of shelves and high equipment density for customers.
- Challenge 1The low temperature in the warehouse requires strict requirements for the equipment.
- Challenge 2The high shelves and large amounts of goods in the warehouse cause severe signal interference.
- Challenge 3During the operation of AGVs and other equipment, they cannot quickly switch APs, which can cause disconnections.
- Highly Reliable Outdoor APs Power Cold Storage ManagementTemperature control is crucial for dairy products during production and storage. To ensure quality and safety, a part of the warehouse is used as cold storage. FS chose AP-T565 and AP-T567 devices that can operate in low-temperature environments with high protection levels, improving production efficiency and reducing maintenance costs.
- Airware Cloud Survey Tool Facilitates Fast and Accurate AP DeploymentExpanding business scale and warehouse area pose challenges to wireless signal transmission. FS solution engineer analyzed floor plan and deployed directional AP-T567 on high shelves, using Airware cloud survey tool to achieve complete coverage and improve logistics efficiency.
- AC Management Stabilizes AGV Roaming With Zero Packet LossAGV transport improved warehouse logistics, but large size and obstructions required constant AP switching, causing disconnections and inefficiencies. FS provided an intelligent AC management solution that automatically switches to the best AP, improving AGV efficiency and ensuring uninterrupted operations.