Network cabling in enterprise buildings is essential for establishing a robust, efficient, and secure network infrastructure that supports the organization's communication, collaboration, and data transfer requirements. FS assists enterprises in significantly reducing construction and management difficulties, as well as saving equipment costs by utilizing existing network cables and equipping them with 1G/10G Ethernet modules. This eliminates the need for fiber optic installation and the purchase of additional equipment.
- Challenge 1The company campus has already deployed network cables. Deploying fiber optic cables again would lead to increased investment costs, lower resource utilization and returns.
- Challenge 2The growth of business and the increasing number of users lead to continuous growth in customer traffic and bandwidth. This presents challenges for upgrading bandwidth rates.
- Challenge 3Due to the glass characteristics of the patch cords, optical modules used in conjunction with them are prone to problems like breakage and dirty end faces. This raises maintenance difficulties.
- Achieving Low Investment but High ReturnsCustomer purchases a batch of new Gigabit/10 Gigabit switches and corresponding servers. Network cables have already been installed in the campus building. Using fiber optic interconnectivity requires reinstallation of fiber optic cables, which results in high cabling costs. To address it, FS uses the existing copper cable resources, reducing the need for fiber optic cables and patch cords, thereby reducing investment costs.
- Acquiring High FlexibilityTo meet the customer demands for business traffic and bandwidth, FS provides adaptive multi-rate Ethernet modules like SFP-10GM-T that facilitate smooth and seamless upgrade transitions. This not only eliminates the hassle of frequently replacing Ethernet modules but also provides significant flexibility, simplifies maintenance methods, and improves operational efficiency.
- Attaining Stable Data TransmissionDeploying switches in weak power rooms will cause high temperatures and dust accumulation. Therefore, using optical module can result in higher failure rates. FS's Ethernet modules adopt industry-leading Marvell and Broadcom chip solutions, which are mature in technology. These solutions not only reduces the inherent hardware reliability issues of the products but also ensures compatibility with the majority of mainstream network devices.